Water (19)

1 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-06 23:20

I had this discussion on some other place that's dead now.
  • Do you drink any water?
  • If not what do you drink?
  • How often and how much per day?
  • Do you get any benefits from drinking more than the minimum?
  • 2 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 00:42

I drink distilled water and work at a distilled water store. I can answer any questions.

I drink iced tea when I'm at home cause it's yummy.

I drink about 500ml - 1L of water per day throughout the day.

You get to piss more, so that's nice.

3 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 01:25

>Do you drink any water?

I drink 2-3 liters of water a day

>If not what do you drink?
    >How often and how much per day?
    >Do you get any benefits from drinking more than the minimum?

I drink 2-3 liters of water a day.

4 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 01:25

I don't always drink very much, but sometimes I do drink a liter of tea in rapid succession.

>>2
    What sort of work is there at a distilled water store? Do you distill it there or elsewhere and just sell it? What makes distilled water different than say boiled tap water.

5 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 01:27

>>3
    Wow, the exact same time to the second. Is it something you pay attention to? For me I seem to drink water more often when I live in a place with an easily accessible sink.

6 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 01:43

• I'm not sure how much I drink. Probably more than 1.5L a day though.
    • I used to drink a lot of milk when I was younger, but that has since stopped.
    • Keeping a full water bottle at my desk at all times makes it more convenient to just drink water when I'm thirsty, instead of having to get up for tastier drinks.
    • I haven't noticed any advantages. Maybe I'm not drinking that much after all...

7 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 02:44

>>5
    Just get a glass bottle from the super-mart, then it is like you have a portable, refillable sink.

8 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 04:45

>>4
    We have two distillers in the store. We package it, sell it and load it for customers.

Boiling tap water doesn't get rid of the solids in the water, there are smaller solids that you can't see that you might not want.

There are lots of minerals that are useful in spring/tap water that you don't get with distilled water, but you get everything you need from a balanced diet, vitamins are good too.

9 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 05:08

>>5
    Boiling the water should get rid of chlorine, right? I think I smelled a little in the tap.

Solids such as lead or mold?

10 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 05:45

>>9
    Boiling the water gets rid of the chlorine, it does not get rid of led. Boiling kills some molds but not all.

There's a massive list of shit in water. I have some jars at work comparing 4 different aged samples of different waters. I'll take a pic for the thread.

11 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 07:46

>>10Boiling the water should get rid of lead

12 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 08:41

>>8
    Do the distillers heat the water to vapor and then condensed into a tube? That's what I always imagined, although different models do different things.

>>11
    It probably depends upon the temperature it's boiled at and how long.

13 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 18:20

>>11
    Just based on a 20 second google search I found a quote that I've done no research on.

"No. Boiling water does not remove lead. Boiling water can actually concentrate lead levels so always use cold water for drinking and cooking, including for making baby formula or cereal."

14 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 18:22

>>12
    Depends on the distiller but yes that's the concept. It heats the water leaving the crap behind, and brings the clean vapor back to water form in a tank. The exact science is a bit confusing to me but easily found on google.

15 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 18:46

>>13
    Who uses water for their cereal? Maybe they're talking about dehydrated milk though.

>>14
    About how much crap is in the water you process? Do you just take tap water and do that? Is it worth getting an at home distiller for an average person?

16 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-07 20:20

>>15
    City water is quite dirty tbh. We soften tap water, then distill it.
    Home distiller's run for 1000-2000 for a good one. They're worth it, although you don't lose too much money just buying distilled water from the stores themselves. If you care a lot about what you consume and want full control then distilled water is the way to go. If you don't really care, regular city water won't kill you.

The taste is different, as well.

17 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-15 04:38

>>16
    Is it true that there are minerals in water that you'd miss out on if you only drink distilled water?

18 Name: Anonymous : 2017-05-15 12:57

>>17
    Most minerals you can get through eating food, and supplements/vitamins are always nice to take in conjunction with distilled water.

19 Name: Anonymous : 2017-07-06 08:37

stop blogposting you attentionwhoring fags >:(

Name: Link:
    Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
    More options...
    Verification: