(16)

1 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-22 05:46

Reddit is bad, 4chan has censorship. Where do you guys get your links/media/content?

2 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-22 07:19

The 4chan /news/ rss feed and the bbc science and technology rss feed. Otherwise I'm not a fan of news.
I do know some news resources, but don't use them myself<li>digg - I think it is still like reddit's topic when it was new, which is user submitted news articles<li>spidr.today - someone on 4chan's /news/ made an aggregate for mainstream news soruces<li>slash dot - user submitted news plus forums I think?

3 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-23 06:58

just because 4chan doesnt let you talk about fingerbanging your pretten sister on the anime board doesnt mean it has censorship .. it simply has standards

4 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-24 12:42

>>3
Literal censorship on pizza gate though

5 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-24 16:36

>>4
That's because the people interested in it ended up doing a harassment campaign against a specific business.

6 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-24 17:33

>>4 violated global rules. trust me, im all for the 14/88 but it violated global rules cuz of doxxes. jannies have to delete the threads cuz mods enforce the global rules with an iron fist.

7 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-24 17:41

SpongeBob: A stove is a stove, no matter where you go.
Mr. Krabs: A patty is a patty, that's what I say.
SpongeBob: A grill is a grill, this is surely so...
Mr. Krabs: And fries should be fries either way!
SpongeBob: But this grill is not a home, this is not the stove I know...
Mr. Krabs: I would trade it all away if you'd come back to stay...
Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob: This kitchen's not the same without you!
Mr. Krabs: It's just a greasy spoon,
SpongeBob: Just a greasy spoon,
Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob: Without you...

8 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-24 22:12

>>4
Hmmm. It is strange that 4Chan, an anime/hobby site, would not want to be known as ground-zero for accusing a bunch of ultra-powerful political operatives, who are known for destroying any person/business who threatens them, of being pedos.

9 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-25 13:29

I agree with >>8-san. /pol/ is a massive liability to 4chan. I'm amazed they haven't removed it yet.

Well I guess they nuked it that one time, maybe hoping they'd all go to 8ch, but then the tard leaked to all the other boards.

10 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-25 15:07

There's really not much difference between reddit, 4chan, twitter, etc. People will argue that there is but they are just fooling themselves. There is nowhere left, even the small fourm sites have been infested, even this place is infested with redditors pretending not to be redditors.

I have no place. :(

11 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-25 19:49

>>10
Some small sites are cool.

Facepunch, somethingawful, some other hidden sites.
Most of the people you're looking for are in private mumbles/discords/teamspeak and play CS:S/CS:GO/TF2 all day.

12 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-25 21:07

>>11

>Facepunch, somethingawful

Oh boy, are you that "I spend my time organizing anti-fa protests" CIA agent from the other thread? Spare us your terrible forums, if it's not anonymous it's not good. And no, nobody of value uses Discord or any of the other AJAX-heavy chatshit sites. The internet is largely dead, one must now exist as a 'community of one' moving through different sites at will, tied to no board culture and no url. Waiting.

13 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-25 21:18

>>9
I posted >>8 but /pol/ isn't exactly a "liability" as long as it isn't openly plotting to bring down government pedos. /b/ caused far more off-site damage in its day, and attracted far more retards. The new generation goes to /pol/ rather than /b/ to shitpost because there is a feeling of authenticity and real counter-culture in being anti-leftist.

The youth found that the one cultural thing that corporations were not willing to package and sell back to them was nationalism and traditionalism. That's because the one thing that can damage multi-national corporate profits is the rise of nationalism. It is quite funny to watch when you understand that.

But also quite sad, because it is likely too late. Almost all national cultures have been poisoned by McDonalds and rap and international elite partying, most of the countries bombed to shit and their best and brightest wooed into the soulless machine of late-stage Western Jewery. The countries who have been spared bombings are poisoned with drugs, broken families and hopeless hedonism.

Nobody but the youth even cares that we are losing everything human and unique in every culture replacing it with nothing but shallow corporate-culture, humanity is truly broken and all we can do is pray for the young.

14 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-25 22:03

>>12
Most anonymous boards are much too large and awful. The rest and far too small and awful.

15 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-25 22:59

>>11
Is the official meme of 26ch that dubs posts are always shit?

16 Name: Anonymous : 2017-03-26 00:22

>>15
Yes.

Name: Link:
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
More options...
Verification: