I am a pedophile. (5)

1 Name: x153@live.com : 2017-04-08 19:58

What if I told you the desire to sleep with girls between the ages of 13-19 has been considered a natural thing for thousands of years? What if I told you that every one of us on this planet are direct descendants of girls as young as 13 when they gave birth to our ancestors? What if I told you the only reason why it's illegal in western culture is because we have a new modern cultural system that expects women to have education and jobs, and so based on our grades 1-12 schooling system, now girls that young are really just a drain on the economy if they get pregnant? What if I told you that it has nothing to do with being immoral, but that those laws are in place because of money? What if I told you that the very idea of sleeping with girls that age only became immoral due to the polarizing epithet of western civilization? What if I told you that science has even proven that younger girls have far healthier babies and are more equipped to be better mothers because they’re still young enough to relate with their children when they get older? What if I told you you’re all American sheep who buy into a bullshit idea that’s been force fed to you? You would probably respond that I am a pedophile because you're too stupid to know the difference between pedophilia and Ephebophilia. You would probably suggest that I am a sicko despite the fact that I myself am attracted to older women, You would probably make baseless accusations and judgments due to my defending this fantasy, when the truth is, I just see things in a very pragmatic wlight. If you are attracted to little kids you are a loser with a serious problem. However, if you want to fuck girls between 13-19, you are 100% normal. Fuck, even your dad wants to. He just won’t share it. But, when he’s hanging out with his 50 year old drinking buddy’s rest assure they all make whispered jokes to each other about how tight that pussy is. Get over it.

2 Name: Anonymous : 2017-04-08 21:37

It might be shocking to read this, but I am directly related to Vlad the Impaler. Not by my blood, but by my mind-set.

3 Name: Anonymous : 2017-04-09 04:55

Gross

4 Name: Anonymous : 2017-04-09 18:59

Every single thing we do is based on cultural values, rules are placed based on what someone thinks is "right" or "wrong" never to abolish a problem, but only to control something that may interfere with a societies values. Subsequently causing a moral crusade, even if the act that is labeled as deviant is harmless it is still going to be taken as a threat due to the view being created towards that act. If there is a strong enough base, then a shift may occur in the minds of the ones living in that value system. In this instance, sexual acts with a younger age group.

In the case of having intercourse with bodies that are not completely developed it isn't a matter of "right" or "wrong" "immoral" or "moral" it is the sense of pragmatism like you have mentioned above. Nothing is technically bad or good. It is about the utility of the act, and if it serves a positive purpose in the world then great. In the case of sexual intercourse by itself the utilitarian thought process would be if the world needs more people, and if you want to partake in a sexual act because you WANT to, or NEED to.

But the thing with this situation is that, if you are simply fantasizing about it, the pragmatic value decreases since now you are giving weight towards a hedonistic standing which adulterates thinking based on utilitarianism.

If you are thinking of it as being healthier and more useful for the species, then there may be a few things to think about as you defend such statement.

If the child is underage which technically means their physiological process hasn't been complete, then I would say it isn't pragmatic. If the child is much younger than you and you are talking about having a child, (this go's back to the reasons of having sex in the first place) and the mother is young and able to raise it in a more efficient way (like you have said above), then more than likely the father will always pass away first consequently creating children with male figure problems in their later lives and a few other things.

I am not saying you are a freak or sadistic nor gross. But in a utilitarian way of thinking I believe that having sexual relations with a younger person is not the best way to enhance society.

5 Name: Anonymous : 2017-04-10 14:31

sage

Name: Link:
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
More options...
Verification: