Left vs right (8)

1 Name: Anonymous : 2017-07-01 13:43

Stop using sides and teams to represent your thought process. Show interest in specific subjects and not just following your team senselessly.

No right, no left just discussion. guaranteed none of you people can do that because all you know is "I'm X against Y" and not what X or Y represents.

2 Name: Anonymous : 2017-07-01 16:35

What about no discussion about politics?

3 Name: Anonymous : 2017-07-01 21:29

>>2
Even better

4 Name: Anonymous : 2017-07-01 23:30

I'm mostly against sour pussies with weird masculinity hangups and insufferable pink haired dyke bitches. That is why I reject anything that sounds leftist, and expect others to do the same. Leftists are extremely vile and hateful, filled with resentment of anybody who isn't a disgusting embarrassment to nature. The only thing leftists love more than killing babies is raping them. That in itself is enough reason to reject leftism as a philosophy, even ignoring how foul and subhuman the leftist is as a "person".

5 Name: Anonymous : 2017-07-01 23:38

What is shocking about the average leftist is their untempered willingness to destroy everything beautiful in the name of "equality". One would think that even a leftist would balk at the idea of doping their six year old children with HRT and surgically removing their genitals. But to a leftist this is perfectly acceptable, as they cannot conceive of loving something beautiful and fragile. All they know how to do is corrupt and subvert, dragging the world into a cesspool where there is no beauty to reflect the ugliness of leftism. A leftist looks at their own twisted, chemically compromised mind and broken body and feels only resentment and the desire to make everything as ugly as itself. It is almost unimaginably shocking, and one can only wonder what dark magic poisoned their souls in this way.

6 Name: Anonymous : 2017-07-02 21:20

>>4
Started off in theme of the thread but then dwelved off into the opposite. Describe the people whom you don't like not the group's which they associate themselves with. The left represents too large of sample size to generalize them all.

7 Name: Anonymous : 2017-07-08 10:39

>>6
Leftists are soulless rotten creeps who kill babies and subvert beauty due to being such foul and resentful subhumans that they find anything but putrid ugliness an insult. Simple as that.

8 Name: Anonymous : 2017-07-08 11:27

Simple yet extremely shocking. "Go to hell, leftists" is all I can say to that.

Name: Link:
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
More options...
Verification: